Attorney-at-Law - Pharma / Biotech
Anna has many years’ experience in the area of business and legal, specifcally concerning pharmaceutical business. Over ten years, Anna used to work with pharmaceutical companies at different positions; regional sales manager, marketing manager, and sales and manager director. Furthermore, she has lifetime experience in comprehensive legal advising for pharmaceutical companies.
Anna is the creator and the Head of Postgraduate Studies in Pharmaceutical Law for Business at Kozminski University – the leading business university in Central and Eastern Europe according to the “Financial Times” 2020 classification.
Anna provides legal assistance in the following areas:
1. Manufacturing: The assessment of documents necessary for the manufacturing and marketing of medicinal products and the design of the optimal structure of transactions between MAH, the manufacturer and the Importer depend on the manufacturing and import licenses. Preparation of all necessary contracts: licensee’s and deliveries’ contracts and quality contract dependant on possessing permits and type of product (serialisation or non-serialisation).
2. Obtaining Marketing Authorisation on all procedures (centralised, MRS, DCP, national).
3. Registration of trademarks in national and EU procedures; and representation of customers in trials related to protection trademarks.
4. Obtaining of the reimbursement decision in Poland: providing business consulting throughout the entire process, advising on pricing and selecting the optimal RSS instrument, preparation of the necessary documents for the application for reimbursement, representing the client in negotiations.
5. Acquisition of shares in medical and pharmaceutical companies: due diligence process.
Anna also Represents clients in arbitration proceedings at the Swiss Chambers’ Arbitration Institution (SCAI) and the International Chamber of Commers in trials concerning the pharmaceutical market. She cooperates with the most famous pharmaceutical companies in both the local and international market.
The award was granted for the achievements of Dr Anna Banaszewska when she was a Partner of Kancelaria Praw Gospodarka Zdrowie Banaszewska Modro sp.k.