HEW & BORDENAVE LTD. LLP - Personal Injury
Trejur’s practice areas include personal injury and civil litigation in both Hawai’i and California State and Federal Courts.
In the Firm’s personal injury division, Trejur represents victims of childhood sexual abuse, sexual harassment, and plaintiffs in other general liability matters.
In the Firm’s civil litigation division, Trejur represents clients facing complex business disagreements, breach of contract, unfair and deceptive business disputes, contested mergers and acquisitions, and defamation matters.
He is a graduate of Lahainaluna High School on Maui, the University of Hawaii at Manoa, and Chapman Law.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
• State Bar of California
• Los Angeles County Bar Association
• Hawaii State Bar Association
• Hawaii State Bar Association, YLD Division, President, 2017
• American Bar Association, House Of Delegates, YLD Delegate For The State Of Hawaii
• Fellow for the American Bar Foundation